York Moore convincingly lays out the story of God in a way that takes a fresh look at God waging war on the earth. Jesus is at war against injustice, and therefore judges those who oppress others.
R. York Moore | The Exchange | A Blog by Ed Stetzer
Jesus is for those who suffer in order to establish justice among them. There can be no justice without judgment.
I have already read most of the end time tomes of the ss, which did little more than offer Christians a reprieve by suggesting a rapture to escape the ravages of evil. Check these titles: Glasser, Arthur F.
Making All Things New
Grand Rapids, Mich. Willard, Dallas.
- Practical Karate Volume 1 Fundamentals O: Fundamentals of Self-Defense: 001.
- Website Marketing Success & The 5 Deadly Sins To Avoid?
- Handbook of Evidence-Based Practice in Clinical Psychology, Child and Adolescent Disorders: Volume 1.
- 20 ans daveuglement: L’Europe au bord du gouffre (LIENS QUI LIBER) (French Edition)?
- Making All Things New: God’s Dream for Global Justice.
- The Case of The Golden Orchid.
- Sit Down and Shut Up: Punk Rock Commentaries on Buddha, God, Truth, Sex, Death, and Dogens Treasury of the Right Dharma Eye?
New York: Harper Collins Publishers. EMQ, Vol. All rights reserved. Not to be reproduced or copied in any form without written permission from EMIS.
Working widely with anti-trafficking non-governmental and not for profit organizations, R. York Moore has been able to help forward the cause of front-line organizations in their work to fight modern-day slavery for over 10 years.
Explore the list of our top Christian speakers and enhance your platform by engaging a faith speaker relevant to your ministry goals. From women's issues, to comedy to leadership, our Christian speakers address a complete spectrum of real-life topics to resonate with your ministry.
The Dream of God and Mission